You must do the things you think you cannot do.
~
Eleanor Roosevelt

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Weekly Recap

The first half of my week was easy peasy beside the fact that I messed up my neck on Sunday and couldn't run until Thursday morning. Very disappointing but that's the way it goes sometimes.

Monday Bill had a golf tournament so I was on my own with the kids. Usually not a big deal, but then usually I can turn my head and lift my arms above my shoulders without terrible pain.

The ball started rolling on Thursday and was an avalanche until tonight.

Thursday morning I ran 5.2 miles in 56 min or a 10:49 pace. Then I walked all over Frederick and ended up crawling on a mens' room floor. That evening at the kids' track practice I ran 2 more miles but didn't time myself because I had to break it up between their warm up and practice time.

Friday Shane got his cast off and we had our last science class for the year.

Saturday I Rocked My Socks and ran 12 miles in 2:09:56 again a 10:49 pace. I'm consistently slow I guess!
The kids had their last track meet and Ella and Bill enjoyed a special date.

Today was church and then a very fun graduation party for the daughter of some good friends.

My total miles for the week was only 19 and that brings my yearly total to 309.

Next week the plan is to run

5 miles Monday
3 miles Tuesday
I'll be out of town Wednesday
5 miles on Thursday
12 miles on Saturday unless I'm feeling crazy, and I then I'll try 14 miles.

Then I'll start tapering for my half marathon. woot!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails