You must do the things you think you cannot do.
~
Eleanor Roosevelt

Monday, April 12, 2010

Dove nest near our deck

We have a bunch of evergreen trees by the steps of our deck and the blizzard caused some of their branches to splay out in weird directions.

At the bottom of the steps is a branch that we need to cut because it goes a little in front of the stairs. We'll have to wait until the winter to cut it now because a Mourning Dove built her nest in it. 

I was standing at the bottom of the stairs talking to the kids when all of a sudden a bird flew away making a lot of noise. Scared me to death. I don't know what it is with me and birds lately.  They must have me confused with someone else because I really do like them... well as long as they aren't building their nest on my front door, I like them.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails