You must do the things you think you cannot do.
~
Eleanor Roosevelt

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Killing time with Picstacheo, and I ran a marathon

Waiting on pictures for a full race report - but - I should mention...I ran a marathon yesterday. It was my first, and it was such an amazing experience. I'll tell you more about later.
 
The nice folks at Freedom's Run had some fun things for kids to do while waiting for the runners to finish. There was a playground of some sorts accepting donations for a breast cancer cause (I didn't fully focus on it because I had just finished running a million miles...give or take).
 
They had other stuff too, but the favorite of my little monkeys was the Picstacheo photo booth.
 
Such hams!
 










No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails