You must do the things you think you cannot do.
~
Eleanor Roosevelt

Thursday, April 05, 2012

3TT- Random Stuff

1. Tuesday, my oldest headed to Texas to help my parents with some things so it's just me and the littles during the day.

2. Even though it's technically Spring Break, we're behind in Latin and Science so we're using this time to catch up. And with Jake gone, it's time for the littles to kick it up a notch with their chores so this week is also dedicated to Life Skills classes. The cool thing is my 6 y/o is excited about doing the dishes, and my 8 y/o wants to cook dinner every night. I could get used to this!

3. Bill worked from home Tuesday so I was able to run outside. And again with Jake gone, I have to choose between pushing Shane in the stroller for an outside run, or hopping on the treadmill. The treadmill won yesterday and today. Once sunrise is earlier I'll be able to run before Bill leaves for work - plus it's still pretty cold in the early morning and I'm still a wimp.

3.1 We're going to a Maundy Thursday service tonight at a local church. I've never been to one so I'm not sure what to expect. Should be interesting.

1 comment:

KovasP said...

After our early spring, we have a freeze warning thru tomorrow - strange weather this year!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails