You must do the things you think you cannot do.
~
Eleanor Roosevelt

Thursday, September 08, 2011

We really *are* different

On Facebook I saw a link to an old blog post at Kdays that talked about the Adidas ad campaign from 1999/2000 which illustrated a runners passion for the sport in ways that only other runners understand.

The ads were all spot on and quite funny, but this particular one stood out to me

I haven't run any real miles in forever, ok, December. A few weeks ago we were driving somewhere and passed a corn field, and I suddenly felt wistful.

I turned to Bill and told him I really miss pooping in the corn field on my morning runs and that I wouldn't mind running into the field now just to pretend.

yes we're still married though he looked for a moment like he wondered about that decision

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails