You must do the things you think you cannot do.
~
Eleanor Roosevelt

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Summer is flying by

I'm not sure how it happens, but time flies, zooms, zips by in the summer. Right now I'm working like crazy to prepare for the coming schoolyear so my days are filled with reading, xeroxing and hole punching. Cub scout camp is this week....and I volunteered to help out all week (yikes!) and then we head to southern MD again for 10 days after that.

In an effort to catch up on posting photos, I've decided to just post my favorites with little or no explanation. Ella has a phenomenal memory so she can tell us what's going on in each picture when we look back in 20 years. ;)

These are from an afternoon at Jefferson Patterson State Park, a favorite of ours because they have a visitor's center with a hands on 'kid room', a Native American village that you can walk around, and beach access. Can't wrong with any of those!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails