You must do the things you think you cannot do.
~
Eleanor Roosevelt

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

10 Mile Ride

I'm on Week 3 of my HMTP and yesterday was supposed to be just 'stretch and strengthen' but I didn't want to waste a gorgeous evening and not get in some kind of workout.

I decided a bike ride was in order so Jake and I dropped the little kids off at VBS and headed to the tow path to ride. Originally Bill was going to ride with me but he had a last minute thing come up at work so he had to miss the fun.

Our ride felt fast (I forgot to start my watch or even note the time) and was uneventful which is always nice. We often encounter snakes, strange people who give me the creeps or unsupervised kids who ride all over the trail so it was nice to just ride and enjoy the scenery.

I'm peeved at myself for forgetting the camera again. I should just start carrying it in my pocket all day so I always have it with me!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails