You must do the things you think you cannot do.
~
Eleanor Roosevelt

Sunday, April 11, 2010

TOS Review All About Reading- What Am I?

Once again we scored big courtesy of the TOS Crew.  All About Spelling sent us the second reader in their All About Spelling series, What Am I?  which corresponds with lessons 1-14 of All About Spelling, Level 2.

The Level 1 book was originally titled Beehive Reader 1 and will be renamed Cobweb The Cat... the book is the same; only the title has changed.

You can read my reviews of All About Spelling and the Beehive Reader 1 and quickly see that we have absolutely loved both products.  I eagerly anticipated the arrival of this Level  2 reader and it does not dissapoint. 
 

Just like the first reader,  this is a nice hardback book with sturdy, not stiff, pages and a nice tight binding (I love books...can you tell??). The illustrations are simple and sweet. The only difference I've seen is that this reader does not have the faint line under the sentences to help your student track though Hank has not needed that line to read - my baby is improving so fast. 


All About Spelling is working on a new product titled All About Reading that should hit the shelves Winter 2010. It will dovetail nicely with All About Spelling, Level 1 or you can use it independently. Either way you can be sure it will be a quality product worthy of consideration.

What Am I? will be available for purchase later this month (Apr 2010) for $19.95 so check their site often.

And be sure to read reviews written by other TOS Crew members.

*I was given this product for free so that I may offer my opinion of it. No other compensation was made.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails