You must do the things you think you cannot do.
~
Eleanor Roosevelt

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

A funny by Hank

Hank has a sinus infection and his maxillary sinuses are blocked. Actually, he's had it for some time, but I didn't take him to the dr until yesterday because he hasn't had a fever or complained about pain, etc.

Apparently sinus infections can cause you to hum in your sleep?? Who knew? Anyhoo, Hank sounds like a hump back whale when he sleeps. It annoys Bill like crazy. I think its cute so I've been telling him he's my little hump back whale and that he sleeps like a whale.

The medicine the dr prescribed for the infection tastes "awful!" "yucky!" and "gross!" so he's not exactly gulping it down with joy.

I held the medicine cup out to him this morning. He put his hands up in protest, "but mom I didn't sleep like a whale last night!" So much for sleeping like a log. :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails