You must do the things you think you cannot do.
~
Eleanor Roosevelt

Monday, March 18, 2013

Cub Scout Swim Meet

Our Scouting District puts on a low key swim meet each year which is a lot of fun. And by low key I mean, everyone swims 1 length, there are no ropes/lanes, and it's not timed - first kid to touch the wall wins.
 
This is a great thing for my boys since they aren't exactly Michael Phelps, but they do enjoy swimming.
 
Warming up

Getting warm after warming up

Shane's goal was to not stop and touch the floor, and he did it! He swam the whole length without stopping.

I think I can, I think I can!

What he enjoyed most was the free swim before and after the meet, but he said he had a great time and wants to do it again next year. Yay Shane!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails