You must do the things you think you cannot do.
~
Eleanor Roosevelt

Saturday, June 09, 2012

Red Alert

The scale has spoken. So have my shorts.

I'm 7 pounds over my 'happy weight.' I'm only 5'4" so 7 pounds is a lot.

I adopted some unhealthy eating habits in the past month and it has definitely caught up with me.

Farewell to wheat, dairy and processed foods for a while.
Hello to our yummy CSA veggies, fruit and lean meats.

We bought a  season pass to the pool yesterday so I'll be able to swim laps 3-4 days a week.

It's time to dust off my bike and get back into my full strength training routine.

Not so I can look amazing in a bikini. Because that's just not happening.

It's so that my body is fit, healthy and strong.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Ah those dreaded red alerts! I was up 4 pound two weeks ago and have been on my own scale back. So easy to put on but so annoying to take off! :-)

Laima said...

Great plan - plus you sound positive and determined:)

Teamarcia said...

GOod luck with the clean eating! Weight gain happens to the best of us.

misszippy said...

That's the way to get it done! I feel your pain--I have not been able to shake the couple of pounds I added last year when injured and I find that most annoying! So now that I am doing two tris, there's some extra training volume going on. I'm hoping this leads to good things!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails