You must do the things you think you cannot do.
~
Eleanor Roosevelt

Thursday, March 01, 2012

3TT

Another week of crazy happening here but the highlights include:

1. Hank is sick with a fever and a stomach bug. Thankfully he has been able to hit the trashcan with amazing accuracy so the laundry impact is minimal.

2. Shane has wanted to 'run' with me lately so we've been going on walk/run/skips. Tuesday he wanted to ride his bike so I took him and Ella to the towpath so they could ride while I ran. It just wasn't his day, and he lasted all of 1/2 mile out and cried the entire 1/2 mile back to the car. I dumped them both back at home and finished my run on the road near the house.

Unfortunately I can't add or subtract (but you knew that). I was supposed to run 4.5 miles total. I ran 1 mile on the towpath so I needed to run 3.5 more.  That would mean I should run 1.75 miles out and 1.75 back. Easy enough. Apparently not, because I ran 2.5 out, which meant I had to run 2.5 back - or teleport, and I haven't figured that one out yet. I did have a gut ripping side cramp and walked a bit, but it was otherwise a pretty nice run.

3. My littlest stinker. The instigator of much chaos. The giver of smushy kisses and huge hugs. Shane turns 6 tomorrow. It's hard to believe my youngest is 6. I remember when I had 3 under the age of 4 (wild times, I tell ya) and now they're all big kids. Good thing I'm not getting any older.

We're taking his favorite food group to his co-op class tomorrow - donuts!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails