You must do the things you think you cannot do.
~
Eleanor Roosevelt

Thursday, February 09, 2012

Why Bill married me

I had to run about a hundred errands today so I layed out Ella and Hank's schoolwork, gave Jake strict instructions on what to/not to do and took Shane with me.

Poor Shane's butt is probably the shape of his booster seat now, but he hung tough and didn't give me any grief.

At one point we were driving around Hagerstown, and I was quite lost. Shane asked very seriously why daddy wanted to marry me.

I started to explain how daddy was totally captivated by my beauty and charm, and he couldn't spend another minute apart from me when Shane interrupted...

Oh I know why! So he could meet me!

Yes, sweetie. That's exactly right. ;-)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails