You must do the things you think you cannot do.
~
Eleanor Roosevelt

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Weeener!

Methinks gluten-free food is not all the rage, but that's ok because that means there's more for those of us who enjoy gluten-free yum yums.
There were 6 valid entries and the random number generator at MathGoodies.com gave me #2 (snicker snicker, I have 3 boys so potty humor is a common thing around here).

That's great news for The Mighty Kovas! And I heartily agree with him that the best gf foods are wine and chocolate.

Send me an email at tmachen @ gmail . com with your address, and I'll be sure your goodies are on their way soon! Thanks for playing!

*My poor little computer is slowly dying and couldn't support the program that I have to take screen shots and turn them into a picture that I can post. So the results were verified by Bill. You can trust him; he works for the government.

2 comments:

The Green Girl said...

Yeay, Kovas!

KovasP said...

Oh man, you said #2. Can't wait to try this stuff out!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails