You must do the things you think you cannot do.
~
Eleanor Roosevelt

Tuesday, July 06, 2010

My favorite running partners

The last couple of days have been really busy. We were at the Eastern Shore all day Sunday and didn't get home until ~1am Monday morning.

Then we had to get up bright and early to clean because some very dear friends were coming for lunch/dinner. They left a little after 9 (which was too soon but they had a long drive ahead of them).

And we're taking care of a friend's cats while she's on vacation in addition to our regular goings on.

I didn't have time to run yesterday, but I did do some of Karma's Boot Camp workout. We all slept in this morning so I had to take the kids with me on my run.

It's another Code Red day and even at 8:30 am it was really hot and humid. Hank, Jake and I were dripping in sweat. Ella and Shane were lounging in the shaded stroller with water bottles so they were fine.



We took it nice and slow because I didn't want Hank to get overheated. He did a great job and wanted to push on when I suggested he walk a little.

I just realized he's been wearing the same shirt since Sunday afternoon and it's now Tuesday. It's a boy thing for sure. Ella has changed clothes at least 6 times since yesterday.

Tomorrow we're going to get up early and go for a bike ride and I'll run afterwards. I can't wait!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails