You must do the things you think you cannot do.
~
Eleanor Roosevelt

Sunday, June 06, 2010

Aunt Maura got married!

Jake and I lived with Aunt Maura and Aunt Brenda before Bill and I got married. Aunt Gretchen (Maura's seester) later joined us. Those were some of the funnest years! Drop everything and watch Wheel of Fortune. Aunt Maura cooking up yummy snacks. The toilet that seemed to always be overflowing. House meetings about cleaning (which makes me laugh when I look at my house now!).

Most importantly I have wonderful memories of love, fellowship and lots of laughter with friends whom I do not see as often as I like, but will always have a special place in my heart.

The Happy Couple

Three of four roomies

Another happy couple


I think she loves him

Sing to the Lord a new song, for he has done marvelous things
~Psalm 98:1

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails