You must do the things you think you cannot do.
~
Eleanor Roosevelt

Monday, February 15, 2010

Rocket Phonics Update

You can read my original review of Rocket Phonics here. I wanted to give a little update about how it's going.

I was originally interested in this curriculum for Hank's benefit, but the little stinker is excelling with another program we began using before Christmas.

Ella, on the other hand, is still using and enjoying Rocket Phonics. Going over the flashcards and playing the phonics games with her has continued to help her. It's fun to watch her decode words and read using the skills she has gained from RP.

Things have been insanely busy so I haven't continued using the program with Shane, but I plan to pick it up with him again this summer.

If you're local and interested in looking at this curriculum, leave me a comment or email me so we can set up a time for you to see it for yourself.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails