You must do the things you think you cannot do.
~
Eleanor Roosevelt

Thursday, March 05, 2009

The one, the only...Uncle Todd!

Uncle Todd is retiring from the Navy this month and stopped here on his way from Guam to Florida. I won't even talk about how old I feel to have a *younger* brother who is old enough to RETIRE from a job. sheesh!

Ok, back to Todd. The kids think he's the coolest thing since sliced bread. Shane glued himself to poor Todd; he would tip-toe to Todd's room, whisper loudly "Wake up Uncle Potty!" and then run like crazy back upstairs. We all get up before 7. Uncle Todd....we'll just say he preferred a later wake up call. Todd left last week (week before? I'm old so be patient with me) and Shane still considers the hall bathroom as Todd's; he'll yell at Jake to get out of 'Uncle Potty's baproom!' It's really funny.

Below is the only picture that survived my computer crash. Bill is going to try to rescue my pictures of our trip to Medieval Times with Todd, and his friends Dennis and Mandy and their insanely adorable baby Cameron.

We hope the folks in Port Saint Lucie think he's as great as we do!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails