You must do the things you think you cannot do.
~
Eleanor Roosevelt

Monday, December 01, 2008

The Crafty Crow

I love the name ...The Crafty Crow. I love the ideas she has posted; they're all beautiful and fun, and even I can do some of them.

I'm really trying to be craftier because Ella enjoys art and working with her hands. It's a great way for us to spend time together and do something productive (other than chores!) together.

The Crafty Crow has gobs of contests going on right now so get over there and take a look!

1 comment:

Tressa & Mark said...

Thank you, for stopping by Crafty Crow and signing up for the Usborne Books drawing. Good luck!

You are welcome to stop by www.UsborneConnection.com and sign up every month for my $50 in Usborne Books drawing.

If getting your Usborne Books with a Lifetime Discount AND for FREE sounds good, please call me at
866.454.BOOK

Are you a home school family? We are a fam of five and home school. Usborne has been a great fit for us and we LOVE getting a Lifetime Discount on our books, getting them for FREE isn't so bad, either...

Have a great day!
Tressa Book Nut Nelson

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails