You must do the things you think you cannot do.
~
Eleanor Roosevelt

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Hank the Tank is a BIG SIX YEAR OLD!

These are out of order...Here's Shane enjoying some cake. I forgot to order icing so I just melted some Enjoy Life choclate morsels and drizzled that over the cake. Yummy but *very* rich.
Ella made a poster for her big bro
Loving some cake
Blowing out all the candles. He picked all sorts of candles to put on his cake so it was a hodge podge of decorations.
Girlie girl munching away

I can't believe he's already 6. He's really becoming a big boy in so many ways...so compassionate, thoughtful, smart, and a great sense of responsiblity for a 6 y/o boy. He's such a joy and a blessing to our family. We love you HankTank!
eta- his bottom two front teeth are wiggling. This morning as he was getting dressed for camp I told him show me his wigglers. He started wiggling his buns and laughing. Goofy kid...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails