You must do the things you think you cannot do.
~
Eleanor Roosevelt

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Mercy!

Last week all 4 kids had the 24 hour barf-your-guts-out virus and not all at the same time.

We were good for a few days and now: pink eye, sinus infection, and ear infection. Thankfully, only 2 of them are stricken this time. I seem to have some sort of sinus thing happening too. Very thankfully, it isn't strep which is what it seemed to be when they first got sick.

I'm going to put a big tent over the house and douse it with bleach. That should keep us healthy...for a couple of days anyway.

I think we'll set up some kind of direct pay to our pediatrician so I can skip the checking in/waiting room part. They could install a drive up window for us... I'll just pull up to the window, show them the sick kid, get our prescription and drive off. I think it could work. ;)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails