You must do the things you think you cannot do.
~
Eleanor Roosevelt

Thursday, March 06, 2008

Hank is on a roll

Hank and I were talking this morning while I was getting dressed. I put on some deodorant and he asked me why grownups use "odorant."

I told him its because grownups get stinky if they don't.

"Stinky armpits??"
"Well yes, we get stinky armpits without deodorant"

Then it began...

Will waspses (if you say it right, you have to say it with 2-3 syllables drawing out the z sound at the end) come and sting you if you're stinky?
What about baby waspses? Do they sting stinky people?
Do they like armpits?
How do they sting if they're just babies?
Can they fly?
Where do they live?
How do they build their houses?
Do they use spit?

And then he got bored and left. From deodorant to baby wasp spit in less than a minute....no wonder I'm so tired all the time!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails