You must do the things you think you cannot do.
~
Eleanor Roosevelt

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Stunt Baby rides again




Hank and Ella like to ride her tricycle down the big side hill.

I guess Shane felt left out because this afternoon when we went out, he headed straight for his little car, dragged it to the edge of the big hill (facing backward), got on and started pushing his chubby little feet. He got turned around, went a few feet and crashed.

I was multi-tasking like crazy. Yelling STOP!, running and taking pictures. I am so glad we don't have neighbors nearby because they would seriously think us crazy.

He got back on the car so I stood next to him to see just what he would do. Fortunately he went a couple of feet and ended in another slow burn of a crash. I guess the thrill was gone because he didn't try it again - yet...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails