You must do the things you think you cannot do.
~
Eleanor Roosevelt

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Shane's big day






Shane is a cute baby. I know I'm biased but others have confirmed it so it must be true. That said, he does have a really big head and an even bigger tummy. These two traits make sitting up hard. They also make it hard for him to move from lying down to sitting up. Which is why I'm so thrilled that he can now go from his tummy to sitting up. (Ok, so maybe I need a life, but I thought it was exciting.)

I missed the shot of Shane actually sitting but I caught him on his way up and then back down.

Ella felt very strongly that I should include pix of the rest of them so I did. Ella dressed herself hence the backwards shirt. Hank was in the process of chasing bad guys (he's not a gangsta, I promise!). Jake was supposed to be doing his schoolwork.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails