You must do the things you think you cannot do.
~
Eleanor Roosevelt

Thursday, September 20, 2012

3 Things Thursday

1. Bill has had strep since Sunday. And then he had an allergic reaction to his antiobiotics. It has been a fun and restful week. Not.

2. This past weekend was our first flag football game and cross country meet. The next 8 weeks will be total madness, but the kids enjoy it so I'll hang in there because their smiling cutie faces are totally worth it.

3. In 2 days I run my 2nd/last 20 miler as part of my training plan for Freedom's Run. I'm a little nervous because my last 20 miler was such a fiasco. [I'd link to the post but I'm too lazy, and as sporadically as I've been blogging, it's probably still on this same page so just scroll down if you're interested in reading about it.] I'm running with my usual training partner so even if the run sucks, the company will be good!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails