You must do the things you think you cannot do.
~
Eleanor Roosevelt

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

What I love about running

I saw this on Miss Zippy's blog and she got it from #RunChat...they want readers to spread running love and list 10 things that we love about running that may inspire anyone in a funk to fall in love again.

Running, will you be my Valentine?  I love you because

1. you make me feel strong
2. you let me hit the reset button on a bad day
3. you give me something positive to do when I want to eat a whole container of ice cream
4. you've taught me to appreciate and respect my body
5. you give me the opportunity to wear cute running clothes
6. you create a sense of camaraderie among people who may otherwise have nothing in common
7. you and I set a positive example for my kids
8. you're fun and exhilarating
9. you give me a goal and a huge sense of accomplishment when I meet that goal
10. through you I've met many wonderful people who inspire and encourage me to be the best me I can

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails