You must do the things you think you cannot do.
~
Eleanor Roosevelt

Friday, March 04, 2011

3 Miles on the Appalachian Trail

They all chose their clothes which is why Shane is wearing his John Deere shirt *again* and Hank is wearing a purple shirt over a red one.

The sun keeps tricking us. It's bright and shiney and makes it look warm out. It turned out it was chilly enough that we should have worn pants but it was still a gorgeous day for a hike so we didn't want it to go to waste.


Taking a breather at the turn around.

One of my boys is going through a phase where he cannot help but make a goofy face for pictures. I hope it passes quickly


So grateful my kids enjoy being outdoors and active

2 comments:

Jen said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE! Love it.

The Green Girl said...

Aw, I like all the bright colors!

You take the best pictures of your kids - they always look so professional - as in 'forced' casual. If you know what I mean.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails