You must do the things you think you cannot do.
~
Eleanor Roosevelt

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Crazy busy here

Today was one of those days that make you want to kick back with a glass of wine and a square of dark chocolate when it's over. Busy, busy, busy, but thankfully Bill was home so he could help out.

We started at the dentist with all 3 littles. We love our dentist. I'm pretty sure he loves us too since all 3 littles have had extensive dental work (yes, we brush their teeth... they were cursed with paper-thin enamel that is prevalent on my side of the family). Today they all received glowing reports! You have no idea how happy that makes me and our bank account. 

He has flat screen TVs and video games in the waiting area

Our dentist is was born in India and educated in England so he has a super cool, almost musical accent. The fact that his smile is the size of Montana doesn't hurt either.

Caution: Cool kid ahead


Each room has a mural for an exotic beach, though I forget where this particular one is of. My favorite room is the India room with a very big peacock on the wall. Pretty, pretty.

3 happy campers with gorgeous teeth!

After that we took the car for its emissions test. Then we went to pick out new glasses for Bill. Followed by a quick spin through JoAnn's Fabrics for some craft supplies.

Then they dropped me off at Physical Torture Therapy for an hour while they ate lunch.

We got home in time for Bill to leave to meet his dad for 'guy time' and I've been painting centerpieces for Hank's upcoming Blue and Gold banquet for Cub Scouts. I'm also sorting through tons of pictures of a couple of bird nests I found this morning (more on that tomorrow!) trying to ID the birds that made them.

I think my pillow will feel mighty nice tonight!

1 comment:

Molly said...

busy day! We have winter break next week, and I can't believe how the days are already filling up.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails