You must do the things you think you cannot do.
~
Eleanor Roosevelt

Saturday, January 01, 2011

Party Animals!

Yep we had a wild time here last night. We started out by playing LIFE - and I won! I *never* win on family game night, never.  I was the policman ($5,000 every time someone spins a 10) and I drew the $100,000 salary card. Sweet! Shane also actually played instead of being someone's partner which was fun for him.

Then we watched the Chick Fil A Bowl; Ella and Shane were snoring before the 4th quarter started. I think I watched it to the end but I don't remember who won. We had a good time just hanging out.


I hope you had a wonderful New Year with your family and friends.
Welcome 2011!


The white paper taped on the wall are letters that Shane 'wrote' to different friends. He wanted to put them there instead of mailing them which is fine with me because tape is cheaper than postage.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails