You must do the things you think you cannot do.
~
Eleanor Roosevelt

Monday, September 27, 2010

A little overnighter

Ella, Jake and I took a quick trip to Kent Island last week to participate in a Chick Fil A grand opening. They do a lottery to choose the first 100 and Jake - once again - was selected, and I  - once again - was not. I didn't sweat it too much though since we feed, clothe, educate and house him. I didn't think he'd mind sharing with me. :)

It was hotter than heck and I ended up sunburned and dehydrated. The very good news was that Bill took the day off so I didn't have to take my wrecking crew - Hank and Shane. Sweet mercy!

I don't know why but I didn't take very many pictures. I did manage to capture Ella playing a game called Momma Bird where she had to use just her mouth to get gummy worms out of chocolate pudding - presumably to feed her babies. Try as I might, I couldn't keep her hair out of the pudding and had to wash it in the bathroom sink. ew.  But pudding hair was even grosser so I did what I had to do, and then cleaned the sink really well.

Before she had any idea of what was about to happen

Getting a little nervous because her mom is half crazy, ya know

At least it's chocolate pudding. She wouldn't have done it for any other flavor.

Okay, so maybe it was a little bit fun even though she got messy
Busy, fun, insane times!

And yes, I have tons to catch up on. Slowly, slowly chipping away...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails