You must do the things you think you cannot do.
~
Eleanor Roosevelt

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

For little ol' me?

Heidi, one of my homeschooling bloggy friends, gave me a Sunshine Award!


I'm supposed to thank Heidi - Thank you! I miss my TOS Crew friends and am glad we can all stay in touch via our blogs.

Next I'm supposed to award this to more folks. Instead of naming specific people, I'm giving it to all of my readers. You're all wonderful and I'm very grateful for you!

And finally, I'm supposed to tell you 7 things about myself.

1. I ran track in high school but was never very fast.
2. My parents moved a lot when I was older and I went to 3 different high schools in 2 years.
3. I was in the Navy Reserves. For real. Only 6 years though. I was a Corpsman - a medic, but I don't remember very much 'medical' stuff
4. My hair was straight until my 19 y/o was born. Then it starting getting curlier and curlier. Weird, isn't it?
5. I don't like to eat fish. At all. Yucky McYuck.
6. I think Beaufort, SC is one of the most beautiful cities I've been to. Charleston, SC is a close second.
7. I write with my right hand, but bat and golf left handed and kick left footed.

So there you have it!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails