You must do the things you think you cannot do.
~
Eleanor Roosevelt

Monday, July 26, 2010

Vacation Bible School, How I Love You!

The Baptist church down the road from us hosts a very cool Vacation Bible School each year, and the kids love, love, love it.  So do I! Of course, I'm thrilled anytime they're worshipping and learning more about God.

I also love it for very selfish reasons.  It's 2 hours and 30 minutes 5 nights in a row to myself!

Last night I came home and worked on stuff for school so Bill could go for a  bike ride.

But I've planned out the rest of the week - Monday, Wednesday and Thursday I'll run, and I plan to go for a bike ride on Tuesday night. They have a little program for the parents on Friday so I'll watch my babies sing and dance then.

I can't wait!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails