You must do the things you think you cannot do.
~
Eleanor Roosevelt

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Playing with fire



I'm trying really hard to catch up with my posting. We've had so much going on and more to come!

Bill had to work on Hank's birthday so we decided at the last minute to have his special dinner Wednesday night. He wanted pizza and salad. Yum!

As I was walking through the grocery store, I saw some sparklers so I grabbed a pack - I should have grabbed about 10 packs. My kids *love* these things.

So we gobbled down pizza, ate funny looking cookies instead of cake, and gave Hank his gift....a big boy bike with no training wheels. This may not sound like a big deal to your 8 year old, but it's a Machen fam tradition to get a 'real' bike on your 8th birthday.

Then we headed outside while the kids ran around the yard with fire. It was a fun time for all. 

Too bad I totally spaced and got just a few pictures and those weren't very good.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails