You must do the things you think you cannot do.
~
Eleanor Roosevelt

Friday, February 12, 2010

Fit Mama weeks 4 & 5

Sorry about being MIA last week. I had high hopes of juice fasting, cycling 3 times a day, doing pushups and situps for hours on end...then I woke up and my real life was too busy for much of anything.

I did ride my bike 2 days for 20 minutes each time...and I take back all the bad things I said about my beloved treadmill. Riding on a bike stand is waaaaay more boring. I also lifted upper body weights a few times and did girly pushups. Then we got blasted by the blizzard last Friday, and I didn't need to lift weights because we had tons of snow that needed to be shoveled.

Wednesday, I was going stir crazy and my ankle felt good so I laced up my kicks and hit the treadmill. Happiness! So Monday I rode the bike and lifted weights, Wednesday I ran 2 miles, Thursday was 3.1 and then this morning I ran 3.3.

I'll plan to run 3.5 tomorrow, take Sunday off and start back with my training plan on Monday. eta: (I did run my 3.5 this morning! Hooray! I have my eye on a half marathon that takes place in a month. I'm totally pushing it to think I can do it, but I want to hold it 'out there' as a dream goal.)

We'll pretend there were no nutritional goals....between the 2 blizzards and the Super Bowl, I have eaten well, too well. ;)

Visit Denise's blog and see what other fit momma's are doing.

7 comments:

Mrs. White said...

I am tired just reading this!

Great job!

blessings,
Mrs. White

Unknown said...

I love this! It's always so inspiring to read about your week. :)

homeschool101 said...

Lol, Tracey that is great. You are very uplifting. :) Auh, Superbowl sneaks and birthdays. We should be excused for them right. Lol. I have more birthdays coming, Just as long as I keep at it I guess I am pleased. Lol. Good job Keep up the great work. I know exactly what you mean with all the snow. WE have a lot here to. Burrr.
Have a great weekend. :)

Annie Kate said...

What a great job! I'm hoping I'll be able to exercise like you some day. :)

I hope the next week will be just as awesome for you.

Annie Kate

Debra said...

I wasn't the only one MIA last week, huh? Glad you are back too :)

Heidi said...

Wow! You did a great job! Nice work on the treadmill!

Michelle Smith said...

If I exercised only half as much as you, I would be losing weight much more quickly! Great job! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails