You must do the things you think you cannot do.
~
Eleanor Roosevelt

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Just another day

Last night Hank walked into the room and declared, "Mom my lip is swollen." And he was right. I confirmed none of his siblings belted him and didn't think anything more about it.

By the time daddy got home, the lip was bigger and he had hives. We live kinda far from the nearest ER and we know allergic reactions can go from bad to horribly bad pretty quick. So off we went to the ER.

Thankfully it got just a little worse then better so Hank and I hung out in a little room watching the Celtics pull out a win in the final seconds. Then we headed home where my exhausted boy fell asleep eating pizza.

Fast forward to this morning. I'm on the phone with pediatrician talking about what, if anything, we do next about Hank, and out walks my beloved Shane...sporting a new manicure and pedicure.

He also painted his legs and tummy, but he was nekky so I'll spare you. One look at his adorably chubby tummy may drive you over the edge and cause you to run around kissing strange toddler tummies with wild abandon.



Incredibly, amazingly he didn't get any on the carpet or cabinets in the bathroom. Breathe in, breathe out....one day I'll look back on these years and laugh. Right? Tell me I will, please!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

he has talent

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails