You must do the things you think you cannot do.
~
Eleanor Roosevelt

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Good night

I like to think the kids are the messy ones here, but tonight alone...

I spilled Bill's beer on his lap while he was holding his million-dollar work laptop (just a couple of drops on his puter, thankfully!)
I spilled a bunch of wine
Bill knocked over my newly filled glass of wine while helping me clean up my mess
Then he spilled Shane's cup of juice while putting it on the counter.

You may think we were a bit tipsy when this all occurred, but you'd be wrong, his beer was his first one and full. My wine was my first (of two...so don't sweat) and newly filled.

Shane's juice...we've looked into a 12 step program and have scheduled an intervention for mid-week. :)

2 comments:

Becca said...

you make me laugh Tracy!

*~*~* Tracy said...

I have to say when Bill spilled Shane's juice, we were both in tears laughing.We were afraid to touch anything of value after that so we went straight to bed!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails