You must do the things you think you cannot do.
~
Eleanor Roosevelt

Friday, October 17, 2008

Pumpkin Patch

We continued our playgroup tradition and visited Summers Farm a couple of weeks ago for our hayride and pumpkin patch trip. It'll take me a few posts to get all the pix in so hold on to your hat!

Shane's "oooooo!" at the petting zoo.
Baby pigs, Momma! Look! Note Hank's hands in his pockets. His newest "big boy" thing
Checking out the little horses. Shane tried to feed them his lollipop
Posing by the knight scarecrow
Group shot. The boys' shirts say "strong" and Ella's "flower" in Mandarin. Took a bit of work on my part, but I'm happy with how they turned out. I like this picture because Shane is such a nut. You can see my shadow trying to get him to look up. this somehow translated to put your hands up in his mind. Always cute, that Shane.
I don't know why I feel like I should tell you each time...but these will be out of order. :)



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails