You must do the things you think you cannot do.
~
Eleanor Roosevelt

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Wild Country Safari

We've been finding mysterious dog-looking poo in our front yard; we figured it was a fox, but Jake confirmed it with this picture he took off the back deck. Kind of explains why we don't have a lot of rabbits or squirrels running around....
If you're squeamish about snakes, just move on to something new because what's below may cause heart failure.

I came home from care group last night and Bill forgot to leave the porch light on. No biggie, I know my way into the house. So after watching the Olympics for a while Bill and I head to bed. As Bill walked by the hallway that leads to the front door he saw something move in the wreath (we have glass panels in that door). Further inspection revealed a snake. No I'm not kidding.

So we grabbed the camera and went out the other door to make sure he wasn't seeing things. I almost dropped dead when I realized I walked right by him on my way in.

Without further ado.... be prepared to be amazed and astonished...




In other news....school starts this week. Maybe Monday, Maybe Tuesday. The teacher and principal haven't had their annual meeting yet, and the teacher still has a lot of prep work to do. In any case, my already infrequent blogging will become more infrequent. I'll try to post pictures once a week so you don't forget what we look like.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails