You must do the things you think you cannot do.
~
Eleanor Roosevelt

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

A snake in a bush is worth what?

If a bird in your hand is worth two in a bush, what is one snake in a bush worth?

Below one of our bedroom windows is a huge evergreen bush that we intend - every year for the past 5 years actually - to cut out but never get to it.

I walked by that window earlier and glanced down to see what looked like a curly branch. A closer look revealed a small snake. Just typing the word snake gives me the heebie jeebies. I really, really don't like them and the only reason this one still alive is that Bill is at work right now. (Are you crazy??? ME get close enough to kill it myself??? No way Jose!)

Look in the middle of the picture. He's dark with a yellowish stripe. Hopefully he's not poisonous. If he is - don't tell me. Email Bill please. :)

Click on the picture to make it bigger and just hit the back button to get, well, back. :)

Here's my little cheeseball trying to help himself to something on the boys' desk. Such a cutie.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails