You must do the things you think you cannot do.
~
Eleanor Roosevelt

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

The plague

The plague has once again descended upon our home. Thankfully this time it's only vomiting... it's hard to imagine being glad for *only* vomiting, but with 4 sick kids adding even one more element changes things dramatically!

I also have to say that I am SO GRATEFUL for my washer and dryer!

Hopefully they'll all be healthy for Easter. DeeDee creates a little carnival of games for the kids each Easter and I will have some sad munchkins on my hands if they have to miss that.

Hank was so cute last night. His little head was in the trashcan and he's telling me between barfs to call DeeDee. "She'll know what to do mom. She has medicine that will make me better. Go give her a call and I'll wait here." Such a sweetie...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails