You must do the things you think you cannot do.
~
Eleanor Roosevelt

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Catching up

I loaded my camera software and here are some pictures from the past few days.
I'm sad to report that when my computer died, it took all my photos with it. Thankfully I have the photos I've blogged, but all the rest are gone. I almost cried when we realized it. We'll be more diligent about backing up future photos.

Here is my boy taking a rare nap. Note the rainboots...they're his sister's. She's nearly 2 1/2 years older and they wear the same size shoe!!

Babyzilla at it again. I was in the schoolroom and heard a strange pushing sound and then running water. I peeked around the corner to find he had pushed the barstool up to the sink and was trying to wash his hair. I told him to hold still so I could take a picture to show daddy. He truly keeps me on my toes!

This is Hank's handwriting. He wanted everyone to see that he can write his first and last name. The wavy lines at the top are words to a story. The x's are bad guys shooting each other.

Bill gave Shane and Ella some frozen blueberries as a snack. Seconds before this picture, Shane had both fingers knuckle-deep in his nose.

And no photo post would be complete without our princess in all her blueberry splendor.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails