You must do the things you think you cannot do.
~
Eleanor Roosevelt

Thursday, December 06, 2007

Snow Day


Not a great picture of the kids, but it shows their ragtag clothes so well. :)


I so very much dislike being cold. The kids, however, are all part polar bear so they were squealing with delight at the sight of the white stuff falling. We were supposed to get just a dusting and ended up with nearly 4 inches. brrrrr

I stood on the porch and took these pictures. You may notice they all look like orphans.

Hank is wearing his size 3T snow suit (he normally wears a 5!). Ella is wearing Hank's toddler suit made out of fleece so it's not waterproof. Poor Shane, my little darling, is wearing his sister's old fleece suit. Yes, my boy has a bow on his hood.

I think it's time to hit the outlets in hopes of finding some snow pants....

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails