You must do the things you think you cannot do.
~
Eleanor Roosevelt

Saturday, December 29, 2007

Gingerbread Cookies

I found a recipe for gluten/dairy/corn free gingerbread cookies. (no gagging sounds please!) They were actually pretty good. Shane and Hank scarfed them down in no time flat. We didn't decorate them because I didn't have time to run out and get the stuff for icing - and I didn't think ahead to order candy.
Shane loves to wear other peoples shoes and hats which is very cute. He's so adorable, I can't help but think what a pretty girl he'd make when he puts on his sister's shoes. He did try to wear her hot pink cowboy boots to church once. I didn't let him..figured Bill wouldn't let him out of the truck much less into church!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails