You must do the things you think you cannot do.
~
Eleanor Roosevelt

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Weekend at the farm

Oy! Where does time go!
We went to the farm to celebrate Aunt Cindy's and Ella's birthdays. Ella's isn't really until November but she was adament that she have a "princess party with Aunt Cindy." So we did.

I'm just going to post the pictures I actually had time to go through w/o my .02.

Nacho is supposed to send me some primo footage of the princess in her full regalia (or however you spell it). I was minding Shane the Freight Train while she was trying on her princess gear.

Without further ado...







argh! i actually have a few minutes and blogger is not loading pix very well.
sorree folks, parks closed. moose out front should have told you. Bill that was for you.
For the normal folks...i'll try again another day. :)






No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails