You must do the things you think you cannot do.
~
Eleanor Roosevelt

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Nurse Ella, Sick Hank


Hank was a little under the weather this morning so I let him sleep in. Ella went back to see what she could do for her partner in crime and he asked for some juice.


She held one finger up (ala "I have an idea!") and said, "I will get a cup with a straw and put water in it. I can't reach the juice so mommy will get it. I will bring you some juice and you will get better." So there


He also wanted to play his toy guitar which Ella promptly brought to his sickbed. After a few minutes playing his guitar, he came to the front of the house miraculously cured. Apparently he went to see Dr Alalouf (their dentist) and he said, "No more sick kids." Poof! Hank is all better. I'll need to remember that trick the next time the plague visits our house.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails