You must do the things you think you cannot do.
~
Eleanor Roosevelt

Monday, May 07, 2007

Thank you, Charlotte...Not!

Hank is a lover not a fighter, and most animals and creatures are his friends. Since adding Charlotte's Web to our DVD library, spiders are now "good guys." They capture flies and drink their blood, you know. Flies are the bad guys so this is a good thing.

This morning we were cleaning the kitchen and Jake called me over to look at the Biggest Spider On The Planet. This sucker was massive - and fast. Gives me chills just typing it.

Being the brave mommy I am (not), I blasted it with wasp killer and then bleach cleaner - and yes it ran really fast.

It's now in a baggy waiting for daddy to get home and ID it. Hank thinks it is taking a nap so it has energy to build a big web. I'll let daddy break the news to him...

Close your eyes if you don't want to see it...





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails