You must do the things you think you cannot do.
~
Eleanor Roosevelt

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Soccer Funny

I have tons to catch up on. We've been really busy! But I didn't want to forget this little gem...

Ella and Hank started soccer Monday night. I had packed their bags a few days earlier and unbeknownst to me, Ella added a few things. You never know when you'll need a pink, fuzzy purse or dollhouse furniture when you're playing soccer. :)

They had been playing for a while when the coach had them take a water break. All the kids ran to their bags and to get their water bottles.

My little princess...well she pulled out a pink brush and began brushing her hair.

She then ran back onto the field perfectly coiffed and ready to go.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails